četvrtak, 1. veljače 2018.

Zaful wishlist


Welcome to my new post.

Once again, a post on my favorite site on internet, as always it about Zaful. Moment ago I was checking their site and it was difficult for me to choose stuf for my wishlist, witch I will show you right now.


I'm gonna highlight ten things from this site that I liked them the most. You can chech them out below.

1. Mock Neck Fleece Lining Sweatshirt - White





2. Oversized Contrast Textured Sweatshirt - White 




3. Lace Panel Textured Sweatshirt - White




4. Hooded Open Front Lamb Wool Coat - Apricot S



5. Asymmetric Zipper Cropped Faux Suede Jacket - Papaya L




6. Lace Up Sleeve Button Up Denim Jacket - Blue M




7. Zip Up Oversized Bomber Jacket - Black S





8. Loose Heathered Mock Neck Sweater - Apricot





9. High Neck Half Zip Striped Knitted Top - Stripe M





10. Chunky V Neck Oversized Sweater - Coffee





Follow me on social networks:
  • Instagram: medinabeslagic
  • Snapchat: medina_beslagic

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. great! amazing wishlist :) i really like zaful!
    I follow your blog :)
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Fantastic items, lovely and cute selection!
    Have a nice day darling! ♥
    Visit: My blog ♥ Malefica!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great intems.

    New post on my blog
    https://smallwomenscorner.blogspot.rs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thanks for visit my blog
    I'm following you now :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši