četvrtak, 5. srpnja 2018.

Rosegal wishlist

Welcome to my new post.

This is the post about my favorite online site. His name is Rosegal. On this site everyone can find what he/she likes bacause they have a wide choice of clothes. Moment ago I was checking their site and it was difficult for me to choose stuf for my wishlist, witch I will show you right now.

Take a quick look what I choose.

1. Lace Insert Trapeze Tank Top - Pig Pink



2. Ruffles Printed Mini Tight Fitted Dress - Black




3. Lace Panel Skinny Pants - White





Right now is Rosegal 5th anniversary, make sure to check it.

I have a cupon for you. Using this cupon RGCara, you have 15% off.


2 komentara:

  1. Zanimljive stvarčice Medina.
    Hlače mi se najviše dopadaju:)

    https://sosihappylife.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši