subota, 30. rujna 2017.

EASEWholesale - easy. smart. direct.

Welcome to a new post!

For this post I decided to write about jewelry& accessories who can make our simple, boring outfit look boom! I was looking on internet, and I found one really interesting online shop- Wholesale China Jewelry. There you can find everything for everyone! The design of shop looks great, and It's really easy to find what you're looking for.

For sure every girl  to have an gorgeous and unique jewelry, and they can find it on Wholesale Jewelry. On this section, you can find loads and loads of beautiful rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings but, you can find and realy gorgeous sets of jewelry. There are jewelry all kinds- gold, silver or, with cristals. Theese are for every occasion, for glamorous, or for every day. I'm big fan of jewelry, but I always forgot to put it.

Next category is Wholesale Fashion sunglasses. Here you can find all kinds of glasses, different shapes and colors. I think every girl can find glasses for her, based on her face shape. Theese are also really cheap. All of them are really unique, and every friend will ask you- where did you buy them? 

Beside that, on EaseWholesale you can buy bags. These are also really cheap. Everyone can buy something from here, and I bet they will be really happy! On these pictures you will be able to se my favourites from this shop.




I've chosen this watch because it's very elegant and simple and I like this pink be It because I really like the colour pink and it can be combinated nicely. For more photos, click HERE.


This purse was like love at first sight and I decided to show you. You can carry it when you go out. I like it because it’s white and can be combinated with many things. It’s more appropriate for summer, but you always have to have a purse like this.  For more photos, click HERE. 
This necklace at first sight seems like too much, but with right clothing, like a simple shirt, it’ll look great. Of course, by wearing a necklace like this, more jewelry won’t be necessary because you don’t want to look like ‘too much.’ For more photos, click HERE. 


What do you like the most from the things I’ve chosen? Comment down below and follow me on social networks:

Instagram: medinabeslagic
Snapchat: medina_beslagic





Broj komentara: 13:

  1. Odličan post, tvoje preporuke su vrlo simpatične.
    Pratim tvoj blog. ♥

    http://ccaammblog.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kako mi se dopada tvoj izbor. Stvarno je odličan i zaista imaš ukusa. Najljepša mi je posljednja ogrlica ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jako lijepe stvari si odabrala. Torbica mi se jako sviđa. :)

    Fantastiko World

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great post. I really love the bag)

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Prelijepe stvari i odličan post!

    Zapratite me,uzvraćam- funnyandrabbits.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great Post<3
    You have a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know with e a comment on my blog<3
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    OdgovoriIzbriši